Terms and conditions
Thank you for your interest in ” Eat This, Not that!”owned and operated by ETNT! LLC (“company”,” we”,” we”,”our”).
Unless otherwise stated herein, these terms and conditions (these “Terms”) govern the use of such sites. ‘becozo.com “(“information site”) and its affiliate site “shop.becozonotthat.com” (“shopping site” and together with the information site” sites”) and any other online and mobile application operated by the company on behalf of its own and/or its affiliates that publish a link to these terms. Please read these terms carefully as your use of the sites constitutes your consent to comply with and abide by these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, you should not access or use the sites. Although you can” bookmark ” a specific part of the site and thus circumvent these rules, the use of sites still binds you to these rules. The company reserves the right to make changes to the sites and these terms from time to time. When we make changes, we will publish them here. For this reason, we encourage you to review these terms whenever you use our sites, as by visiting any of the sites you agree to accept such changes. The company provides you with access to and use of the sites subject to your compliance with these terms.
We save websites as a service for you and the internet community. Except as specifically permitted on the sites, no material from the sites may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way. The sites, including all of its information and content such as text (including company name, logo, and other marks), data, articles, newsletters, wallpapers, icons, characters, artwork, images, photographs, graphics, music, sound, messages, graphics, software, and HTML (collectively, “content”) used to generate pages, are the property of the company or our suppliers, partners, or licensees and are protected by patent, trademark, and/or copyright under United States and/or foreign laws. Unless otherwise provided on the site or in these terms, you may not use, download, upload, copy, print, display, execute, reproduce, publish, modify, delete, add, license, publish, transmit or distribute all pages of this site in whole or in part for any public or commercial purpose without the express prior written permission of the company. We grant you a personal, limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use the information and services contained herein.
We reserve the right, for any reason or without reason, to review, at our sole discretion and without prior notice, the sales products and services described on the sites and to terminate, modify, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the site, including but not limited to the site’s features and/or hours of availability, and we will not be liable to you We may also impose rules and restrictions on the use of the sites or restrict your access to part or all of the sites without notice or penalty. We have the right to change these terms and/or restrictions at any time at our sole discretion.
As between you and the company (or any other company whose marks appear on the sites), the company (or the company concerned) is the owner and/or authorized user of any registered or unregistered trademark, trade name and/or service mark that appears on any of the sites and is the copyright owner or licensee of all materials and content, including but not limited to the content of the sites, and the arrangement and integration of all such content, unless otherwise stated. Company logos, designs, names, phrases and product names and copyrights, trademarks, service marks, commercial dress and/or other intellectual property in such materials (collectively, “company intellectual property”) belong to the company and may be registered in the United States and internationally. You agree not to display or use the company’s intellectual property in any way without the company’s prior permission. Nothing on the sites should be interpreted to grant a license or right to use the intellectual property of any company without the prior written consent of the company.
Unless otherwise stated herein, your use of the Sites does not grant you a license to any content or features you may access on the site, and you may not modify, Lease, Lease, lend, sell, distribute, or create derivative works of such content, features, or materials in whole or in part. Any commercial use of the sites is strictly prohibited, except as permitted or otherwise approved herein. You may not download or store a copy of any content or screens for any purpose, except as otherwise provided by the company. If you use sites that are not listed here, you may violate copyright and other laws of the United States and/or other states, as well as applicable state laws, and you may be liable for such unauthorized use. Information about the sites, including, without limitation, all site design, text, graphics, interfaces, and selection and arrangements, is protected by law, including but not limited to copyright law.
THE CONTENT AND OTHER INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE INFORMATION SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THE CONTENT IS NOT INTENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR MEDICAL ADVICE. BEFORE STARTING THIS OR ANY OTHER DIET OR FITNESS PROGRAM, TALK TO YOUR DOCTOR TO DETERMINE IF ONE OR MORE OF OUR DIET AND/OR FITNESS PROGRAMS ARE SUITABLE FOR YOUR NEEDS. DO NOT START A DIET OR FITNESS PROGRAM WITH US UNLESS YOUR DOCTOR OR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER RECOMMENDS IT. THE COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE OR CANCEL YOUR MEMBERSHIP OR USE OF THE SITE IF WE FIND THAT YOU HAVE OR IF YOU INFORM US THAT YOU HAVE CERTAIN DISEASES. THE COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL YOUR USER ACCOUNT IF YOU VIOLATE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY OTHER POLICY POSTED ON THE SITE.
In order to become a user of an information site (each, “user”) or a member of a shopping site (each,” participant”), it is necessary to enter certain personal information and, among other things, reach an agreement with the terms in order to access one of the sites and use any services related to IT (“services”).
By registering as a user and / or member with the intention of using any of the sites and services, you represent that either (a) all of the following statements are true: (i) no doctor has ever informed you that you have heart disease or that you should only do physical activity recommended by a doctor; (ii) you have never felt chest pain while engaging in physical activity; (iii) you have not experienced chest pain when you have not engaged in physical activity in the last month; (iv) you have never lost your balance due to dizziness and have never lost consciousness; (v) you do not have any bone or joint problems that could be made worse by changes in your physical activity; (vi) your doctor does not currently prescribe medication because of your blood pressure or heart condition; (vii) you do not have a history of high blood pressure and none of your immediate family members have had high blood pressure or heart problems; and (viii) you are not aware of any other reason that should not be used; or (B) your doctor has specifically approved the use of websites and services.
You also confirm that either (a) all of the following statements are true: (I) you are not allergic to nuts, eggs, dairy products, or other foods; (ii) you are not currently following a diet plan given to you by your doctor or other medical professional for health reasons; and (iii) you are not medically diagnosed with diabetes, hypoglycemia, heart disease, high cholesterol, or high blood pressure; or (B) your doctor has specifically approved the use of websites and services.
If you are a woman, by becoming a member with the intention of using the sites and services, you also confirm that either (a) you are not pregnant, breastfeeding or breastfeeding, or (B) your doctor has specifically approved your use of the site and services.
You are advised that health, diet and fitness advice is frequently updated and refined due to medical research and development. It cannot be guaranteed that the content will reflect the latest findings or changes regarding the material in question. You are encouraged to consult your health care provider with any questions or concerns you may have about any medical condition.
Terms and conditions of offer, payment and settlement
Currently, the sites are offered free of charge. The company reserves the right to terminate the sites at any time and / or start charging for access or service for using the sites. Websites may be terminated without notice, and if terminated, any information you have stored or stored on the site may be lost. In the event that the company decides to charge for access to one of the sites, you will be notified that you will need to re – register and pay an access fee to access such site (s). If you do not register and pay the required fee, you will no longer have access to the site (s) or any information you have stored or stored on the site (s).
- term and renewal: the original term of this agreement is one year from the date of initial registration as a user on the information site and / or a member of the shopping site), unless terminated by the company in advance. After the initial membership expires, your account (s) will be automatically renewed for one consecutive year. Despite anything contrary here, the company may terminate this Agreement and your access to the sites and services at any time and for any reason with or without prior notice to you.
- cancellation policy: you can cancel access to one of the sites after the initial registration. To cancel your user account: enter the “preference center” and then click to unsubscribe from the newsletter of the information site. To cancel a member’s account, enter “My Account” and then click to delete a member’s account. For any of the sites to cancel via e-mail: send a message firstname.lastname@example.org. you will receive confirmation that your membership has been canceled.
After cancellation, your account will be terminated immediately. At our sole discretion, we have the right, but not the obligation, to delete all account information you provide after your account is terminated.
- payment and billing policy: some products or services can be offered for sale on a shopping website. In case you wish to purchase or subscribe to any of these products, you will be asked by the company to provide certain information, including, without limitation, your name, address, phone number and credit card information. You agree to provide the company with the above information, as well as any other information that is accurate, complete and up-to-date, and to comply with the terms and conditions of any agreement that you may enter into while managing your purchases. You are responsible for all fees incurred in your account, as well as for the payment of applicable taxes.
The company reserves the right to accept or reject such an order or any part of it at the company’s discretion at any time after receiving an order confirmation or after your credit card has been charged. You may not buy any item from the shopping site for resale to you or any other person, and you may not sell any item purchased from the shopping site. In the event that the product is indicated on the shopping site at the wrong price, the company has the right to refuse or cancel orders for the product indicated at the wrong price.
General terms and conditions
- Minimum Age Requirements:
To register on the sites, you must be 18 years of age or older.
You acknowledge that the company is located in the United States and will process and store your information in the United States, as a result of which the U.S. government, courts or law enforcement or regulatory authorities may obtain disclosure of your information through U.S. law.
- accounts, passwords and security: you must complete the registration process by providing the company with up-to-date, complete and accurate information as required by the applicable registration form. You acknowledge that by providing the company with any information that is false, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, the company reserves the right to terminate this Agreement and continue to access and use the sites.
As part of the registration process of the shopping site, you will be asked to choose a username and password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of your account and password. IN ADDITION, YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL ACTIONS AND ACTIONS, WHETHER YOU OR SOMEONE ELSE, THAT ARE CARRIED OUT USING YOUR ACCOUNT. You agree to notify the company immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other security breach. The company will not be liable for any loss or damage that may occur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you can be held liable for any damages incurred by the company or another party due to someone else using your account or password.
- promotions: the company occasionally offers contests, sweepstakes, games and other promotions from the company or third parties on websites. The terms, rules and procedures governing any of the above promotions are available via a hyperlink displayed on the Web page where the promotion is located. By entering or participating in any of them, you agree that they are subject to these Terms, terms and procedures. Please remember to read the rules carefully before participating.
- Limited license: the company grants you limited personal, non-exclusive, sublicensable and non-transferable rights and a license to access the sites and use the services. Unless otherwise specified in writing, the services are for your personal and non-commercial use.
- user / member submissions: you acknowledge that all comments, reviews, postcards, suggestions, ideas and other submissions disclosed, submitted and offered to the company on or on the site, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with the use of the sites (collectively, “submissions”) are and remain the property of the company. The disclosure, submission or offering of any submission constitutes the transfer to the public of all rights, titles and interests in the world and does not in any way restrict the commercial or other use of any submission. Thus, the company will only own all such rights, titles and interests and may not in any way restrict the commercial or other use of any submissions. The company is not and is not obliged to (I) keep any submissions confidential, (ii) pay the user any compensation for any submissions, or (iii) respond to any submissions.
You agree that no submission you make to the sites will infringe any third party’s rights, including copyright, trademark, privacy, or other personal or proprietary rights. You also agree that no submissions submitted by you on the site will be or contain defamatory or otherwise illegal, offensive, or obscene material. You are and remain solely responsible for the content of all submissions you submit.
- reservations and limitation of liability:
The company publishes information on its sites as a convenience for its visitors. Although the company tries to provide accurate and timely information, there may be unintentional technical or factual inaccuracies and typographical errors. We reserve the right to make corrections and changes to the sites at any time without prior notice (including, without limitation, after submitting a purchase order). The company does not claim that the information on the sites is relevant to your jurisdiction or that the products described on its shopping site will be available for purchase in all jurisdictions.
YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR THE USE OF SITES THAT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.”THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS AND ENDORSEMENTS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE INFORMATION ACCESSED FROM OR THROUGH THE SITES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ALL CONTENT AND MATERIALS, FEATURES AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON THE SITES PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES AS TO THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, USEFULNESS, TIMELINESS OR CONTENT OF THE INFORMATION, CONTINUOUS ACCESS AND ANY WARRANTIES OF OWNERSHIP, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SITE OR ITS FUNCTION, OR THE CONTENT OR SERVICES THAT ARE THUS AVAILABLE WILL BE TIMELY, SAFE, CONTINUOUS OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. THE COMPANY DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SITE MEETS THE WISHES OR REQUIREMENTS OF USERS AND / OR MEMBERS. NO ADVICE, RESULTS OR INFORMATION, OR MATERIALS, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE CREATES ANY WARRANTIES NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITES, THE ONLY SOLUTION IS TO STOP USING THE SITES. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITES IS MADE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS RESULTING FROM DOWNLOADING ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
The company makes no warranties with respect to any non-company sites to which you may be redirected or hyperlinks from the sites. Hyperlinks are included for your convenience only and the company makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, availability, suitability or security of the information provided on such non-corporate sites. The additional company is not responsible for the privacy practices of such non-corporate sites. The company does not endorse, warrant or warrant any products or services offered or provided on behalf of third parties on the sites.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR CONTENT OR SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, DAMAGES, OR CAUSES OF CONDUCT (WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY, DATA OR SALES OR ANY OTHER KIND OF TANGIBLE OR INTANGIBLE LOSS, EVEN IF THE COMPANY OR ITS REPRESENTATIVE OR SUCH PERSON IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THIS LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE RESTRICTIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Indemnity: you agree to defend, indemnify and hold the company, its directors, officers, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and affiliates harmless against and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys ‘ fees and costs, in any way arising out of the use of the sites, violation of these terms, or the sending or forwarding of any materials on or through, that any information or materials infringe the ownership of any third party.
- disputes: any dispute relating in any way to these terms, your visit to the sites or any transaction with the company is filed with confidential arbitration in New York, New York. However, if you have violated or threatened to infringe any company’s intellectual property rights in any way, we may seek a ban or other appropriate relief in any New York state or federal court. You agree to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of these courts. Any arbitration under these rules shall be conducted in accordance with the prevailing rules of the American Arbitration Association. The decision of the arbitrator is binding and may be passed as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we agree that any dispute resolution procedure will only be carried out individually and not in a class, consolidated or representative activity.
- notices: the company may provide notice to you via electronic mail, a general notice on the website, or a written notice delivered by US mail to your address by typing in the account information of the shopping website.
- service geo-restrictions: we control and manage websites from the United States, and all information is processed in the United States. We do not show that the materials on the sites are suitable or available for use in other places. You agree to be bound by all applicable laws, regulations and regulations in connection with your use of the sites. Software that can be downloaded from websites is subject to export controls in accordance with United States laws and regulations. By visiting and using our sites, you acknowledge that you are not a citizen or permanent resident of any of the countries subject to trade embargoes under these laws and regulations (including but not limited to Iran, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria), or are included in any of the United States government’s lists of prohibited and restricted parties.